Sunday, June 6, 2010

Walking into new stage of life

I've decided to walk out of my comfort zone.


Yes. I will be a civilian from 1st Sept 2010. I have mixed feelings. Happy becos I am leaving. Sad becos of the friendship. Scared becos of the uncertainty. Nevertheless, dun look back.

It took me lots of courage to fill up the form. Haha! Lazy people like me prefer routines. Wake up, Work, Go home, Slp. And cycle continues. But I feel this cannot go on. No life, no direction, no aim, no purpose. Hopefully I can find a job I like. Thats about it.


Oh ya.. I received a sms that really cheered me up! I can't stop smiling, for a short moment. Becos it was a wrong text. I almost dropped flat down. Stupid.


And I received another sms that turned my world upside down. Wooooooo... Extremely great impact. I couldn't believe it affected me so badly. Retribution, I guessed. Wouldn't wanna go into it anymore.

Thank you.

No comments: