Friday, May 23, 2008

From the bottom of my broken heart...

Surprised that i am posting at this hour of time? I slept too much.. Haha.. And i am working morning shift later..

Something big happened to me on the 12th April 2007.. Only some of my close colleagues or friends knew about truth.. This was the worst phase of my life and has definitely changed me.. Those feelings.. Totally helpless.. You will not know how difficult to go through all this shit? Luckily, i have 1 bestest friend that stood by my side from start to end. I would like to thank u.

Right now, I do not have the motivation or drive to work in my current organisation.. Simply because i felt very disappointed and disgusted. Hey.. Do u think i still bothered so much as before? Think again. But not to worry, i will still do my job but dun expect more..

Because of this, i started my studies earlier.. Much much earlier than expected.. Blessing in Disguise. Sleepy liao..

Wooh.. Time to slp.. Ciaoz..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to hear that from you...JIA YOU!!! I be waiting outside for all of you!!!

pwsiang said...

YEAH!!

AL said...

hi there....juz click in ur blog .....dun worry abt life...life will find its way somehow ^^
cheers !!!

YY said...

Cheer.. Cheer.. Don't have me around to let you make fun and laugh at, right?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(YY's Laughter)

pwsiang said...

HAHA! i nv make fun of you hor.. And i dun like to make fun of pple.. haha.. Its SWJ!!

Relac la guys.. I jus wan to note down this unforgetable date only.. Its not the end of the world.. haha.. life still goes on, no matter wat happened.. =)