Friday, May 30, 2008

Always look on the bright side of life..

Sometimes, you think you are having the worst job in the world. But you are not.



Always look on the bright side of life...





I received a email from my colleague yesterday. He will be leaving the organisation soon. Wah. Time flies. The grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Anyway, I've known him for 4 years. He has taught me many things regardless good things or bad; almost everything under the sun. Thanks PD! Wish u all the best..

Alot of my colleague will be leaving soon.. Some few months more, some 1 year plus.. So sad but true. There is a saying, "There's no party in this world that doesn't end." Haha.. Dun worry guys.. I am ok.. I know this post is very gay but its human nature to feel sad right? HAHA..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha..well we will always be friends!!!
Peng You Wan Sui!!!

YY said...

yoyo... you are very right to look at the bright side of life... Cheer.. But please stop being gay la... hahahahahaha.... Miss them all too... Keep in contact...